Lash Lift 4-in-1 Private Training
Lash Lift 4-in-1 Private Training
Students get an exclusive 20% discount site wide upon enrolment!
Get 1-on-1 in-person training with your local trainer to become a certified Lash Lift Technician, accredited by a global award winning company! Become the best in your field with our 4 in 1 Private Lash Lift Boot Camp! This course includes a Lash Lift Mini Training Kit, and physical Certificate!
Choose between our Boot Camp or Hands On Training. Read below to see which option best suits your needs.
Once you purchase your preferred Private Training, your local trainer will contact you to book your 1:1 training at your earliest availability!
Receive face-to-face 1:1 training with your local trainer to become a certified Lash Lift Technician, accredited by a global award winning company! Become the best in your field with our 4 in 1 Private Lash Lift Boot Camp! Our Boot Camp is the most comprehensive Lash Lift Training on the market and is suitable for complete beginners, as well as experienced Lash Techs who are looking to refresh their knowledge. Gain access to amazing virtual information and practice it in person with your trainer!
Get 1-on-1 training and learn pro techniques from our top My Lamination Trainers across Canada and master 4 amazing skills in one go:
- Lash Lifting and Tinting
- Lash Lift Relaxing
- Bottom Lash Lifting
What are the benefits to our in-person private trainings?
- Ask your trainer questions face-to-face
- Hands-on practice with your own two models with your trainer’s supervision.
- Get your trainers full, undivided attention the entire duration
This course includes a Lash Lift Mini Training Kit ($230.00 CAD retail value) which contains enough product for up to 50 clients. You can choose to upgrade to a full kit ($430.00 CAD retail value). Just click “Training Kit Comparison” to see which kit best suits your needs!
You can also choose to add on a physical printed manual for $50.00 CAD. This manual will be available for free in PDF form once you have enrolled in the course.
NOTE: Both Training Kit and Manual will be shipped to your address provided during checkout. Please ensure that this address is correct.
Private Training Options:
- Hands On Private Training: 2 hour online Trainer Demonstration of a Double Lash Lift + LashBrow, with 7 hours of in-person training , 2 hands-on practice models, and a certificate ceremony. This course includes a Lash Lift Mini Training Kit, and physical certificate!
- Boot Camp Private Training: 7+ hours of online theoretical content, demonstrations, quizzes, plus 8 hours of in-person training including an online course review Q&A, trainer demonstration, 2 hands-on practice models, and a certificate ceremony. This course includes a Lash Lift Mini Training Kit, and physical Certificate!
See the Boot Camp online curriculum below:
Lesson 1 | Introduction
Lesson 2 | Treatment or Procedure
Lesson 3 | Eyelash anatomy
Lesson 4 | Science behind a Lash Lift
Lesson 5 | Sanitization
Lesson 6 | Allergies
Lesson 1 | Contraindictations
Lesson 2 | Eyelash Assessment & Eyelash Classification
Lesson 3 | Multilayered Lashes & Downward lashes
Lesson 4 | Types of Shields
Lesson 5 | Lifting & Neutralising Cream Placements
Lesson 6 | Palette Set up & Sachets
Lesson 1 | Prep lashes before a Lash Lift/False Lash Layer
Lesson 2 | Glue. How to use every single drop
Lesson 3 | Eyelash wrapping
Lesson 4 | Lifting Cream application
Lesson 5 | Time Cheat Sheet
Lesson 6 | Lash Check Control & Solution Removal
Lesson 1 | Neutralising Cream application
Lesson 2 | Root Tension Compensation
Lesson 3 | Eyelash Tint
Lesson 4 | Eyelash Wash
Lesson 5 | LashBrow
Lesson 1 | Hydrating Serum
Lesson 2 | Bottom Lash Lift
Lesson 3 | Lash Lift Reverse
Lesson 4 | Troubleshooting
Lesson 5 | After Care Instructions
Lesson 6 | Products Overview
Lesson 7 | Check List
- You MUST complete the online theoretical portion of the course and pass the quiz before the in-person training.
- We encourage you to bring your own models, please notify us if you need our assistance
- Due to COVID-19, only 5 people are permitted per class
In-Person Trainings (Bootcamp & Workshop) may be cancelled and refunded by a minimum of 2 weeks prior to course date. If cancellation is requested between 2 weeks – 3 days days prior to course date, customers will receive 50% of their course fee back. There will be no refund issued if course is cancelled within 3 days of the course date, or if the student does not show up to their in-person training.
Note: Online training ($300.00 CAD) is not subject to any refunds. If Bootcamp was purchased, 300$ will not be refunded as customers gain access to the online portion of the course as soon as they make their purchase. Only the remainder of the “in-person” portion of the Bootcamp course ($250.00 CAD) is subject to the refund policy stated above.